Welcome to the Swedish-Polish Chamber of Commerce
Welcome as a member – We connect Sweden with Poland and create new business relations. Our accumulated knowledge and our network of contacts are at your disposal!
As our member, you receive regular information and newletters about important events and new regulations which may impact your business operations.
Network of contacts
You also get access to our extensive and constantly expanding network of contacts both in Sweden and in Poland. We can use it to support members looking for business partners and advisers.
Seminars, webinars and member events
We organise on a regular basis networking events, member gatherings as well as seminars on topics such as current business opportunities, presentations of exciting and innovative companies, new legislation including tax regulations, history, culture as well as intercultural differences between Poland and Sweden. You can in most cases choose whether you wish to participate in person or online.
Swedish-Polish Chamber of Commerce
OUR TASK IS TO SUPPORT OUR MEMBERS
We are a member-financed non-profit association whose purpose is to support our members and their Swedish-Polish business relations. Our members are companies and organisations of all sizes from international giants to sole proprietorships in both Sweden and Poland and in a variety of industries. To enable new members to get acquainted with what we can do for them, we offer a 50% reduction of our membership fees during the first year of membership.
We have just launched our strategic partnership program. Selected members whose capabilities, products and services are of a considerable interest for our community can become our strategic partners with whom we enter agreements about mutual support. We are proud to be able to present our first strategic partners!
ARPI Accounting is a full range accounting services firm which has been providing support to international, mainly Scandinavian (including many Swedish) businesses entering the Polish market since 2001. The company prides itself to be experienced, after operating for more than 20 years, in selecting best solutions for business development in Poland. ARPI Accounting offers services in fields such as accounting, legal, human resources, tax consultancy, budgeting and reports, outsourcing as well as payroll services. You can read more about ARPI Accounting, including an interview with its Norwegian CEO with Polish roots, Jan Prejsnar, in the first edition of our newsletter Our Chamber.
Ebury is one of the fastest-growing global fintech companies. Thousands of customers worldwide use Ebury`s solutions to simplify and support their global ambitions. Started in 2009 over a cup of coffee and a passion for helping businesses stay ahead of the game, Ebury has achieved phenomenal growth, becoming one of the world’s most trusted international trade services providers. Ebury cuts out global complexities and offers simplified financial products to help businesses trade internationally with ease. Ebury empowers businesses with the financial tools needed for cross-border trade such as hassle-free international payments and collections, currency IBAN accounts, tailored FX risk management, flexible lending solutions, quick integrations as well as an easy-to-use platform – all in one place.
With more than 1 200 employees and offices in Poland,USA, UK, Germany, Spain, Romania, Moldova, Argentina, Brasil and Uruguay, Software Mind is a global software development company that provides its client base with cross-functional, autonomous development teams managing software life cycles from ideation to release and beyond. For over 20 years Software Mind has been enriching organizations with talent that boosts scalability, drives dynamic growth and brings disruptive ideas to life. Top-notch engineering teams who take ownership and integrate smoothly into organizations deliver value from day one. Locations throughout Europe and the Americas mean that Software Mind experts support clients regardless of their time zone. Domain expertise and proven experience with emerging Cloud, AI, ML and Data Science technologies empowers Software Mind to provide support across sectors and markets – not as a one-time vendor but as a long-term partner.
A selection of LinkedIn posts
Please follow us on LinkedIn where our name is Swedish-Polish Chamber of Commerce and where we regularly post presentations of new members, information about important events relating to existing members and about our current and upcoming activities:
- New member: Ultra Safe Nuclear CorporationOur newsletter: ”NOTISER från Polen”
- Our member: BAE Systems Bofors – potential new multi billion contract
- Our support for members: Search for suppliers and contract manufacturers
- New member: Budmat
- New member: NW Språk AB
- New member: CE Travel
- Our Board member: Daniel Larsson on Eolus Poland`s first year
- Our member: Stena Line`s new ferry Stena Estelle
- New Member: Habia Cable
- New member: ARPI Accounting
- Our member: The Swedish Export Credit Agency launches a guarantee to young growth companiesNew member: Explore Markets
- New member: Waterwalk Partners
- New Vice Chairman of the Board: Małgorzata Wiśniewska
- New report: to the General Meeting of Members on 17 March 2023
- New member: Pikus.IT
- Our member: Delta Marine Services Scandinavia AB informs about scrubber systems
- A new short film: from the seminar ”Energy Solutions of the Future”, produced by our member firm I.G.S. PRODUCTION
- New logotype: reminds about the roots of the Chamber
- Our member: New innovative treatment at Medicover Wilanów Hospital in Warsaw
- New member: goodylabs
- New member: Eolus Poland
- New member: OX2
- New member: Polferries
- New member: ASD Systems
- New member: WoW! Agile
- New member: The Polish Association of Construction Employers
- New member: Stattin & Partners
- New member oriented newsletter: Our Chamber
- Our member: Jan Prejsnar, CEO of ARPI Accounting interviewed in an enclosure to Forbes
- New strategic partner: ARPI Accounting
- Comprehensive guide: Doing Business in Poland
- Our member: Jacek Ziółkowski, CEO of H2B Sverige blogs about opportunities in the Swedish market for Polish consulting firms
- New member: Sofra Health Institute
- New member: Lesslie Technologies
- New strategic partner: Ebury
- New member: Pimetra Productions
- Our member: Kinnegrip is expanding with a new facility and logistics center in Poland
- New member: EY Sweden
- Our member: Metacon reports from the inauguration of Sweden’s first self-sufficient hydrogen refueling station
- New member: ADS Systems
- New member: Solwit
- Our member: Katowice Special Economic Zone is the best zone in Europe for the seventh time according to fDi Intelligence (Financial Times)
- Networking meeting: Warsaw 2023
- Our member: Directio has rebranded
- New member: Kubo
- New member: Next Step
- New member: Maxon Real Estate
- Our strategic partner: Ebury opens an office in Stockholm
- Our strategic partner: ARPI Accounting informs about details of The National System of e-Invoices (KSeF), which will become mandatory in Poland in business-to-business from July 1, 2024
- New member: Talangeo
- Our member: Saab announces a significant milestone and a pivotal moment in Saab Poland`s history – inauguration of the new HQ office in Warsaw
Below you see a selection of companies from our membership list